The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

I... Loved... It!

10 out of 10! I got soo frustrated though :D but it was one mother Fu@^ing kick ass game :D i only got to the second level! Hahahaha... Good job nice detail and the ermm... things that make you tear your hair out :D loved it

Astrododge Astrododge

GREAT!!!! For a first try...

The game was very very boring but for your first game ever I would have to say thumbs up! It would be cool if you made a plot or something...

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

WHAT!!?!?

This can't be right!!! Mines only worth $4.24 AHHHHH NOOOOOOO IM CHEAP!! lolz fun 10 stars

GlowBalls GlowBalls

Addicting

This Game Was Fun Yet Very Addicting I went to level 19 until i stopped and my friends kept playing it forever nice game

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

Repetative But Good!

This was pretty cool! The "Special Suprise" thing was kinda gross, The game did get pretty repatative, but still nice job!

Hold the rope Hold the rope

Nice Gameplay!

Very well designed gameplay! Kinda tough though... If one person loses strength they all do, kinda like a weak link in a chain! I give this a 4 out of 5

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

Handy

This was what I was looking for! I wanted to find certain rankings for things and i saw yours! This is great for checking levels... Good Job!

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks! Glad it helped.

Hallow Eve Hallow Eve

Nice Job

You did really good! I am impressed! Hope this gets Protected and not blammed! Great for halloween!

RayRay28576 responds:

Right on. Thnx for the comments.

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

Boring...

This game is okay... It's just a little boring... The style of an old arcade game is nice... But sometimes i forgot that i had to use arrow keys to move to different selections... Nice job but... too boring for some people!